The choice of World and Olympic Champions worldwide, the Carbon Air combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction.
These features make the Carbon Air especially easy to put on. Swimmers looking maximum comfort, ultimate range of motion, and a familiar fit, start here.
On Fit: Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
• Most swimmers go down one size from their training suit size
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 3 (1 – least compression | 5 – most compression)
- Rinse immediately After racing in cold water
- Do not use a washing machine
- Never use bleach
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Lay suit flat to dry – avoid drying in the sun
Tech Suits are specially designed for swimmers competing at high levels and should only be worn during elite final events, not preliminaries. The right size tech suit should fit tight, have a compressed feel and take time to put on.
Both the swimmer and tech suit should be dry when putting on. Fingernails should be trimmed and smooth to avoid damage to the suit.
Tech suits do NOT last a given time. Life of a suit is determined by frequency of use and care.